Saddle shaped polypropylene mouthpiece
Mouthpiece made from food grade polypropylene
Polypropylene is stable up to 110 °C, easy to clean and disinfect.
Well suited for training instruments.
Dimensions (in average)
- Total height: 35 mm, 15 mm upper part + 20 mm insert length
- Width of lip surface: ca. 8 mm
- Outer diameter (top): 47 x 44 mm
- saddle depth: 8 to 5 mm
- Inner diameter: ca. 30 mm (rounded edge)
Standard color: black
Custom design possible!
Ask for other dimensions and shapes. Possible design parameter are (to be discussed with me):
- outer diameter at lip rest
- inner diameter at lip rest
- width of lip rest (connected to the choice of inner and outer diameters)
- conicity: inner diameter at lip rest to inner diameter at inside
- different depths of the saddle on each side
- suitable for slide insets
- sealing required?
- suitable for insert (similar to slide inset)
- to apply on top